Anyone who’s ever owned a pet knows what a nightmare going to the groomer’s can be. You have to either shove your furry friends into a kennel or strap them into a leash. Then, during the dreaded car ride, they whimper, cry, and get sick. Next, you have to yank them into the office, where they have to deal with other animals for hours while they get roughly bathed, brushed, trimmed, and primped on an assembly line. You have to drive back to the office to pick them up, and relive the whole car ride experience all the way back home. Simply put, grooming is stressful, for both you and your pet. However, unless you want to deal with a shaggy, shedding coat, dirty fur, and inch-long nails, it’s something you’ve got to do.
Fortunately, with mobile pet grooming, this process can be quick, comfortable, and convenient! Our professional pet groomers can arrive directly in your driveway with our state-of-the-art mobile grooming units, designed with the exact tools, space, and amenities needed to tidy up your pet. Your dog or cat won’t have to ride in the car or come in contact with other animals. Your pet will enjoy a personalized grooming experience while you relax inside your own home. If you’ve never heard of mobile grooming, you might be thinking it sounds too good to be true, but it’s not! Pet parents and their four-legged companions enjoy the benefits of our services every single day. Read on to learn more about how it works.
Step 1: You Book an Appointment
First, give us a call or send us a message to set up a visit for your cat or dog. We’ll find out your pet’s breed, which services you require, where you live, and any other relevant information necessary so we can be prepared for your appointment. In some cases, we may be able to offer same-day grooming sessions. First and foremost, we are committed to convenience! We offer evening and weekend appointments to suit your busy schedule. When you schedule your appointment, we’ll tell you more about how long you should expect your pet’s session to be. We’ll also work out where we’ll park our mobile groomers when they arrive, to maintain safety and avoid disturbing your neighbors.
Step 2: We Come Right To Your Door
You won’t ever have to leave the comfort of your very own abode! We’ll park close to your home in a secure location and knock on your door to pick up your pooch or kitty. If you’d like, you can even tour our groomer’s set up to see the luxury amenities awaiting your pet.
Step 3: We Pamper Your Pet
Just steps from your home, we’ll cater to your pet’s every need and preference. We offer a wide variety of services, including:
- We’ll scrub your pet’s fur clean, so it looks great, smells fresh, and feels soft.
- Nail clipping. We’ll trim and file your dog or cat’s nails to an appropriate length. This way, your kitty won’t scratch you every time she sits on your lap, and your dog won’t “click, click, click” across the floor every day.
- Ear cleaning. This is important for your pet’s hygiene and comfort.
- Anal gland expression. If your dog or cat scoots across the carpet on a regular basis, this treatment can relieve irritation and improve your pet’s overall health.
- We’ll trim your dog or cat’s fur to the length you choose. Some of our groomers even conclude this process by tying a bow or bandana around his or her head for added flair.
In addition to these standard grooming services, we offer several “extras” for interested pet owners, such as:
- Teeth cleaning. This improves your dog or cat’s dental health, helps get rid of bad breath, and gives your pet a whiter smile.
- Dog walking. This offering is perfect for busy pet owners who might not have the time to take their pooches on long strolls.
- Pet sitting. Perhaps you need some additional time to go to an important work meeting or take a little vacation. Your pets will be in excellent hands with our certified, highly trained groomers. We will watch your pets in your very own home, keeping them cozy in their favorite place while you’re away.
Step 4: You Pick Up Your Furry Friend
We’ll deliver your dog or cat directly to your door! If you’d like to tip your groomer for a job well done, we’d appreciate it, but this isn’t required.
Step 5: You Cuddle Your Clean, Chic Companion
Once the pet groomer has driven off to the next appointment, you’ll enjoy the fruits of our labor: a happy, calm, clean, beautiful pet.
Learn More About How Mobile Pet Grooming Works
Would you like to find out more about our services? Are you ready to schedule your mobile grooming appointment? Contact us today! We have teams in Austin, Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth, San Antonio, and surrounding areas. We look forward to meeting you and your precious pets!