We understand that your pets are like your family. They spend evenings cuddled up on the couch with you, they’re there for you on a rough day, and they make your life better. Just like us, your precious pooches, cute kittens, and even more exotic animals need regular “haircuts.” However, as anyone with pets knows, getting your fur babies into the car and dragging them through the front door to an office can a tiresome task. When you’re looking for a dog salon, you might find yourself with the exasperated question: “are there any groomers near me?” Chances are, no matter where you live throughout Texas, our answer is “yes!” Mobile pet grooming allows your pets to get the primping they deserve without the nuisance of an office visit. Our spa on wheels comes directly to your door. Read on to find out more and contact us today to take advantage of our outstanding mobile grooming service!
How Does Mobile Pet Grooming Work?
Primping your pets in a vehicle might sound complicated, but it’s actually quite simple and sophisticated. Our cutting-edge mobile grooming salon is complete with everything we need to give your cat or dog the deluxe treatment. With a spacious interior, mobile dog grooming is easy. Your pooch can maneuver easily throughout the unit and enjoy the privacy of a personalized appointment, without other dogs in the way. Similarly, our baths, clippers, and other amenities are a mobile cat groomer’s dream.
Once we learn a little more about your pets, we’ll set up an appointment. We’ll park close to your home, pick up your cat or dog, and tend to his or her every need just steps from your home. After we’re finished, we’ll simply return your furry friend to you. There’s no need for you to fight traffic, make multiple trips, or even leave the house! An at home groomer is a perfect option for busy professionals, elderly pet parents, or anyone that simply wants to bypass the hassle of the grooming salon.
Our Suite of Services
What grooming features do we offer? Our amenities include, but are not limited to:
- Baths, to scrub the dirt and grime away from your beloved pets’ coats. Our deep cleaning will leave your dog or cat’s fur feeling soft and smelling fresh.
- Nail trimming. This is a standard part of our mobile dog grooming. Your pooch should have his or her nails clipped at least once per month. We’re also more than willing to cut cats’ claws, making lap time with your feline much more enjoyable (and playtime much safer).
- Stylish haircuts. In addition to giving your pets a good brush, we’ll cut their hair to AKC standards and according to your personal preferences. We can also provide shaving as needed and trim their tails. Haircuts improve pets’ appearance and comfort, plus they help to cut down on shedding so you won’t constantly be covered in pet hair.
- Anal gland expression. This may not be the prettiest part of grooming, but it is sometimes necessary, and it can save your pet from constantly scooting across the carpet.
- Ear cleaning. Once again, this isn’t the most glamorous grooming activity, but our mobile dog and cat groomers are happy to enhance your pets’ comfort and hearing by clearing the guck out of their ears.
We also offer an array of additional services, such as dog walking and pet sitting. Contact us for more details about what we can provide for your pets.
The Many Merits of Mobile Grooming
Why choose mobile pet grooming? There are many advantages, such as:
- Our expert team. Our groomers have only the highest qualifications. All of our groomers are experienced and many have different certifications from around the state, often including CPR and first aid expertise to keep you pet safe, healthy, and beautiful.
- Exceptional service. We strive to offer the best care to our clients. We put you and your pet’s needs first.
- Unmatched convenience. If you’ve ever pondered: “which good groomers are near me?” you simply cannot beat mobile grooming. We’ll come right to your home!
- Great prices. As you may know, even pet insurance doesn’t cover the cost of grooming, so finding a good value is important. Despite offering high-end features, our mobile grooming service is affordable.
Mobile Pet Grooming FAQs:
How far out will your mobile pet groomers drive?
Generally, we service the suburbs and surrounding areas of Texas’ major metropolises. Some groomers are willing to travel further than others, depending on their availability, so this may vary. No matter where you live, we’ll work to accommodate your request for an exceptional at home groomer.
Are all of your groomers licensed?
Absolutely! Our groomers are all accredited by the National Dog Groomers Association of America. You can find out more about each groomer’s particular qualifications when you call to schedule your appointment.
What’s included in a mobile grooming salon as opposed to a physical facility?
Our spacious units have virtually all the same tools, bathtubs, and counter tops of a physical facility. Since we are on wheels, we have our own generators and water tanks. Generally, our space is a bit smaller than that of a physical facility, but with more space per pet, since we only see one or two pets at a time. This individualized experience is much more comfortable and hygienic for your pets.
Are You Ready to Try Our Mobile Grooming Service?
Have we got you wondering: “is there a mobile groomer in my area?” There most likely is! We travel all throughout Texas, bringing our convenient care to thousands of pets. Contact us today to schedule your appointment!